We can help!
At Care & Comfort at Home for Seniors and Veterans, we strive to maintain a high level of trust by providing for our clients the best care — the kind of care that only someone like you might deliver!
Are you our next Caregiver? Read on to learn more and find out if Care & Comfort at Home is right for you.
We provide better care, because we care about our Caregivers.
Care & Comfort at Home was founded on the principle that better treatment of our Caregivers means better treatment for our clients. We know we get better results for everybody by applying this principle. As such, we feel it’s important to treat you as well as we treat our clients.
To do so, we extend to you, as one of our Caregivers, all the educational and professional support necessary to provide excellent care. Additionally, we offer significant benefits and wages that are higher than many of our competitors. We value your thoughts and opinions — your comments and suggestions make our business even better. We listen to you and maintain an “open door” policy. For us, good communication is key.
- $100 bonus after the first 100 hours of work.
- Informal profit sharing. All employees in good standing, regardless of time worked, are eligible for an annual year-end bonus.
- Emergency ride assistance. If you have trouble making it to a client’s home, just let us know. We’ll do everything within our power to help you get there on time.
- Paid time off. We provide various ways in which you can earn paid time off.
- 24/7 support. If you need help at anytime, we are just a phone call away. Someone from our management team is always available to support you and answer your questions.
Above all, we recognize that you are the face and foundation of our company. We’ll do all we can to help you be successful in your career as our Caregiver.
All job candidates must:
- Have a valid driver’s license and vehicle.
- Be legally permitted to work.
- Be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Be able to perform tasks involving physical activity, which might include lifting, bending, and standing.
One year of experience is preferred.
Read what our Caregivers have to say…
“I am blessed to be a member of Care & Comfort at Home. I have cared for clients who have changed my life!” — Phyllis D.
“Being a Caregiver becomes a reward when the company you work for is amazing. I love being a part of this team!” — Lele O.
“This is the best company I have ever worked for! Great staff. Thanks so much for the opportunity to work with you all.” — Jamila P.