We can help!
Care & Comfort at Home has been one of the top-rated in-home care companies in the Chicagoland area for several years. While providing care to military veterans and the elder community, we quickly realized the need for services that extend beyond what we initially could offer.
It is for this reason that we proudly offer skilled nursing services to our seniors and veterans!
Uniquely providing in-home skilled nursing care in Chicagoland
Our Illinois Home Nursing License allows us to successfully bridge
the gap between non-medical and medical in-home care.
Our skilled nursing services include:
- Setting up pill boxes and administering medications
- Monitoring blood sugar
- Taking blood pressure readings
- Monitoring vital signs, such as temperature and pulse
- Catheter and ostomy care
- Wound care
- Bathing of patients with skin problems
- Assisting with passive range of motion exercises
- Injections and venipuncture
- Preventive skin care
- Application of prescribed support stockings
- Assisting with special feeding needs
- Assisting with nail care, including nail trimming (unless diabetic)
- Application of prescribed medicated shampoo
- Observation and assessment of client’s health needs
- Positioning of client on bed, wheelchair, or furniture per plan of care
- Educating client and family caregivers on medications, diet, disease process and related client self-care
- Psychiatric evaluation, therapy, and education
- Assisting with ambulation, including the use of adaptive equipment, such as walkers, canes, or wheelchairs
Skilled, supervised staff
Staff performing these health-related services work under the direction of each client’s physician and are supervised by Care & Comfort at Home’s Registered Nurse and Nursing Supervisor, Suzette Conroy.
Ability to combine services
Care & Comfort at Home also offers non-medical care, such as medication reminders, personal care, showering assist, transfers, companionship, meal preparation, laundry, and light housekeeping. CLICK HERE to learn more about our non-medical care services.
Having the ability to combine these in-home care services with our skilled nursing care makes us the perfect fit for many seniors and veterans in need. To provide the best continuity of care for our clients, we partner with rehab facilities, independent and assisted living communities, home health agencies, and hospice agencies to create a team that provides the best quality of care possible.
We can help when others can’t —
Contact us today for a FREE in-home consultation!
Let us help you in a way that many other agencies simply cannot. If you or a loved one is in need of skilled nursing care at home, call us at 630-333-9262 or CLICK HERE to contact us today for a FREE in-home consultation.